NLP Master Practitioner Training, 6 Videos or DVDs plus 16 CD's* plus hard covered Workbook
Taped live & unedited at 2 different 4 day NLP Practitioner Trainings
140+ Page Workbook with 6 Videosor DVDs, *plus a free bonus of 16 Audio Tapes
The time is now! If you've ever thought about NLP Training, look at this!
What is NLP?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming, more commonly known as NLP, is the study of how the mind and language affect behavior. It involves learning how to communicate and maintain rapport effectively with one's self and others. NLP is the art of reframing, modeling and mirroring. Everyone knows that salespeople are extremely successful. The reason is their ability to communicate effectively with others. NLP will teach people how to get the results they desire.
What are the uses of NLP?
NLP can be used to teach people how to use their minds to make positive changes that generate new possibilities and opportunities in their lives. NLP can be used for shaping feelings, creating positive habits, motivating action and resolving inner conflicts. Examples include a therapist who is able to change the impact the past has on a client, or a teacher who can transform a poor speller into a skilled one, or a musician or athlete who can improve his or her performance. I highly recommend you continue your investigation of how NLP can enhance all aspects of your life from improving your relationships with loved ones, learning to teach effectively, gaining a stronger sense of self esteem, greater motivation, better understanding of communication, enhancing your business or career, bending steel bars in a single bound and an enormous amount of other things that involve the use of your brain.
Who can benefit from NLP?
Anyone who has the desire to have a more fulfilling life will benefit from NLP. NLP enhances skills and knowledge with specific tools and strategies which will help achieve their goals. Business or sales personnel, medical practitioners, educators, and students are just a few examples of the kinds of people who can benefit from NLP.
Introduction to NLP
Just imagine what you would do if your bread machine arrived without instructions.That of course, pales in comparison to the immense complexity of our brains (unimaginably more bake cycles). Each of us happens to possess in our skulls, the most sophisticated computers ever conceived of and no one thought to provide instructions. No wonder changing how we do the simplest task, often meets with failure.
If you climbed behind the wheel of a car for the very first time and had no instructions to guide you, how far do you think youd get before driving into a ditch or up a telephone pole?
So, how do NLPers create the knowledge necessary to learn how to operate our own minds? Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) studies the structure of how humans think and experience the world. Obviously, the structure of something so subjective does not lend itself to precise, statistical formulae but instead leads to models of how these things work. From these models, techniques for quickly and effectively changing thoughts, behaviors and beliefs that limit you have been developed.
Warning! The following paragraph contains big, ugly, hard-to-understand words developed by a linguist. This is the only downside to NLP I know of and were staying up nights trying to fix it. Parental guidance is suggested.
Many of the models in NLP were created by studying people who did things exquisitely well. Models such as meta-model, metaprogram, sensory acuity, Milton-model, representational systems and submodalities among others, provide a diverse set of tools for creating change in yourself and others. Someone who wanted to create a model for learning to drive a car really well, might approach an expert in the field something like this- Instead of asking an expert driver, How do you drive? (Very well, thank you.), they would be concentrating not on the content of what they did but on the underlying structure such as how they represent driving in their mind, the beliefs and attitudes they had about driving, the strategies they used in making decisions, how often they change their oil, (skip that last one) among other factors.
Lets use something called submodalities as an example of how a model works. By understanding how we perceive the world through our five senses, we can then understand how some people can respond very resourcefully in a situation and others do not. Once you learn how those who remain resourceful set up their representations, then its a simple matter to teach others to do the same thing.
The Example: Imagine seeing an enormous spider dangling directly in front of your face. Now clear your mind (sorry, didnt want to leave that image hanging around). A common way for people to have a phobic reaction to spiders or anything related to them is to picture a spider completely oversized and far too close in their minds. Spiders are tiny, well-mannered creatures that are far more frightened of you than you should be of them but try telling that to someone with that particular phobia.
So, why dont these phobic people notice the images theyre creating? The popular belief is that we dont pay much attention to whats going on in our unconscious. If you considered the enormous amount of information your brain has to process each day, its probably best that we dont spend much time dwelling on it (otherwise, we would probably sit around babbling and drooling and eventually starve to death).
Well, what do we do about our friend with the phobia, Extra-strength cans of Raid for a house-warming gift? NLPers ask the question, If another person can have fun playing with their pet spider, what can we learn about them that we could teach the phobic person so they can play with spiders, too? (Or something like that)> the spider-lover would most likely have an image representing spiders that was proportionally correct and at a reasonable distance and possibly other factors not worth getting into right now. Knowing the difference, the NLPer can use one of many techniques to help the phobic person relearn their reaction to spiders so that it is similar in nature to the spider-lovers (hopefully less of the lover part.)
The above example may sound complicated but phobia treatments often take less than half an hour. A powerful change with a minimal investment of time and effort.
NLP is based on many useful presuppositions that support the attitude that change is imminent. One of the most important is, NLP is about what works, not what should work. In other words, if what youre doing isnt working, try something else, anything else, regardless of whether what you had been doing should have worked. Flexibility is the key element in a given system, the one who is most likely to do well responds to changing (or unchanging) circumstances. Thats one reason NLP has made so much progress in an area where such is not the norm. Innovators try out things with little regard as to its truth or reality, NLP is much more interested in results and giving people what they want from life (sappy yes, but true nonetheless).
This is the end of the Introduction to NLP. What you have just read hopefully gives you a taste of what NLP is about.
Why choose NLP?
Why choose NLP?
Because NLP has consistently proven to be
faster, gentler and easier than other methods of skill acquisition and change. NLP focuses on the solutions
rather than all the reasons for the onset and continuing existence of a problem.
To sum it up - You'll get the results you want in your life!
Get this Super NLP Training because:
You will learn how to change any limiting, subconscious, or shadow beliefs in just minutes! This is incredibly powerful and can literally change your life over night. Because of this, your subconscious will be open and receptive to new opportunities; therefore, you'll integrate the information simultaneously causing your intuition to be at a heightened state, propelling you effortlessly towards your goals!
These trainings give you a powerful foundation in the incredible art of suggestion using hypnosis from an NLP/Ericksonian perspective. If you want to learn to bypass conscious resistance and allow your suggestions to automatically slide into the unconscious where suggestions are accepted, then this training is for you.
Our Super NLP Training includes:
Exciting NLP Master Practitioner Audio Home Study Program - Includes 16 audio tapes, 6 video tapes or DVDs and 140 plus page hard covered workbook
· Lots of experiential exercises
· Valuable written materials.
· Repetition - this is the way to really learn this powerful information.
What makes this training superior to other trainings?
It's superior because you'll have a chance to review the information over and over again until you get it. This means you'll have a much more efficient and effective use of your time.
Educators tell us with only classroom training, participants remember only 9%. Now, with audio, video, and workbook review, retention now skyrockets up to 90% and more! You can review the information at your convenience. And you'll always have these materials, so you can continue to review when you choose, as you're building upon all the proficiency which you gained during the live training.
With the NLP Home Study Program, you'll easily learn the methodologies of NLP. You will find that this information is very detailed and will serve as a study guide, as well as a reference when you need to review the material.
Integrate into your life these abilities:
· Increase your income dramatically by changing your beliefs.
· Get the results you really want, instead of settling for less.
· Create rapport with others, easily and quickly.
· Break unwanted habits and patterns by clearing up the root cause.
· Improve your relationships with others so they are positive and supportive.
· Eliminate the emotional charge of past events that used to hold you back.
· Create the future you really want and make all your dreams come true.
NLP lets you model, or copy human excellence of any form. With NLP, you can identify what makes someone exceptionally skilled, and get the skill for yourself or teach it to others. The application of these skills is infinite. Whether your interest is in therapy, business, education, public speaking, relationships, sports performance, counseling, personal development, achieving your goals . . . the sky is the limit!
NLP can enable a therapist to change the impact of the past on a client, a teacher to change a poor speller into a good speller, a business person to gain rapport in a nonverbal way and be a master communicator, an athlete to improve performance . . . the list can go on and on. You can also use NLP for changing your feelings, creating positive habits, motivating yourself, resolving inner conflicts, etc. Results are the bottom line, and you choose the specific application, depending on your interests and goals.
You will learn...
· Instant Rapport - learn foolproof ways to establish rapport with anyone.
· Anchoring - the key to repatterning associations.
· Reframing - how to shift the meaning in communications to increase effectiveness.
· Hypnotic Language Patterns - the language patterns originally developed by Milton H. Erickson, M.D. which allow anyone to be a more effective communicator.
· Meta Model - how to systematically obtain precise information in any context.
· The Latest Strategies - for business and personal success in any area.
· Outcome Determination - how to set effective and attainable goals.
· Strategy Development - how to structure and sequence subjective experience to produce desired outcomes.
· Submodalities - the processing language of the mind and how to use it to produce effective change.
· Metaphors - how to use stories and indirect communication to produce effective results for others.
· Time - how to utilize internal time structures to facilitate change.
Here's more of what you'll learn:
I. When working with others
· Figure out someone's thinking & decision making processes.
· Really understand body language in new, refined ways.
· Communicate with another person's subconscious mind to facilitate change.
· Help others to change their emotional state easily and quickly.
· Know when a person is ready to listen to your message.
· Move people off a limiting "mind-set."
· Create and use stories to convey a deep understanding of your message.
· Elicit the specific information you need from someone easily.
· Understand and align with another person's "model of the world."
· Use unique language patterns to gain greater acceptance of your messages.
II. For yourself
· Set goals which are achievable and have them occur as you have set them.
· Learn a simple, powerful technique to resolve conflicts within yourself quickly and easily giving you complete congruence.
· Overcome procrastination, depression and any other "stuck" mental states.
· Release the emotional charge of past negative experiences.
· Structure your language so you create only positive mental impressions.
· How to use questions to quickly change your emotional state.
· Access and build your personal resources and draw on them at any time.
· Gain control of your emotions, decisions, and your life!
III. Plus much more!!!
Gain total control of your life
Many people are realizing that there is more to getting results than just learning techniques. There are often subconscious blocks or limitations that keep you from achieving total success. You will learn accelerated techniques and the most effective change processes available today. Wouldn't you like to:
· Release subconscious blocks by letting go of past negative decisions and beliefs.
· Make the right decisions that support your highest goals, values and dreams.
· Learn specific techniques to help you clarify your goals; and strategies to achieve them.
· Discover one simple, yet powerful way to resolve conflicts within yourself so you are congruent.
You deserve the best!
By now, you may realize this NLP training isn't just about getting results. It's about your independence, security, happiness and freedom. Imagine getting the RESULTS you've been wishing for, the goals you've been thinking about, and the life you've always dreamed of!
These Tapes were taped live at 2 different seminars with Mr.Taft. Mr. Taft who has been involved in NLP and Hypnosis since 1980, a trainer of both since 1990. Mr. Taft has also led trainings in many locations throughout the U.S. as well as Internationally.
Call Toll Free:
1-888-357-8400 Phone: 352-431-3732
Want a New Career? | Members and
Centers | Board Information | FREE Booklet | FREE
Newsletter | Membership Qualifications | FREE Self-Hypnosis Information | Hypnosis
Training | Certification Application | Order
Courses | Meet Our Founding Director | Testimonials | Support Services
| Continuing Education | E-mail